This is a guest post by Isabella from www.isabellaschoice.com
I’m Isabella and I’m an 18-year-old girl who loves tennis and ballet as much as drinking hot chocolate. She loves to inspire people from all over the world by blogging about her favorite things: fashion, beauty & lifestyle on www.isabellaschoice.com
There are so many beauty tips I wish I knew at 16.
I almost can’t choose which one I shouldn’t share.
But I think the biggest tip I would give myself at that age has to definitely be using dry shampoo![optinform]
As a teenager, your hair gets greasy really quickly because of all the hormones in your body. I remember those days when I washed my hair in the morning and the next day it looked like I had stood under the shower. 😉
I went that quickly and I didn’t really think about a solution other than just washing it again and again.
But it gave me an excuse to go shopping for new shampoos. I tried a lot of different shampoos and conditions together but when your hormones are working nothing really helps.
It would have been so much easier if I used dry shampoo back then.
Now a few years later my hair is still getting greasy quickly so I use around two times a week my dry shampoo.
My favorite right now is the Moroccanoil dry shampoo and is for all hair types. Your hair gets really soft afterward and has a bit of shine too!
The Benefits of Using Dry Shampoo
- When you’re in a hurry in the morning then dry shampoo is the solution. You can quickly apply it and you’re ready to go!
- You can also extend washing your hair with shampoo by using dry shampoo.
- Dry shampoos are available for any hair type and in almost any scent.
- For a more budget-friendly option, you can make your own DIY dry shampoo at home. The only thing you need is pure baking soda and apply it on the roots of your hair.
- If you don’t want to use the shampoo in the morning it’s also possible to apply in the evening before you go to bed. Spray some on your hair and tie your hair back and let the oils do the work overnight. When you wake up your hair feels like new!
I hope you enjoyed reading my beauty tip I would give my 16-year-old self. Finding good hair products as a teen can be quite challenging and especially if you have to wash your hair every day.
Have you ever used dry shampoo before? Let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for reading! I also want to thank Jaclyn for the great opportunity to write a guest post on her blog.
Don’t forget to visit me on social media:
Have a lovely day,